So I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I’m doing. Not a goddamn clue.
Here’s what I do know:
- I can’t keep doing software forever.
- I have to keep doing software for now.
- I have wanted to be a doctor since I was a kid.
- I have wanted to be a cardiologist since 2013.
- The golden handcuffs of software aren’t enough to make me happy.
- I am egregiously unhappy with software development.
So I’ve decided to change my life. With that, I want out of software. I enrolled in the nursing program at Front Range Community College, I hope that’s a path out of software and into an RN program where I can start finding my happiness again.
I’m hoping this starts to get me unlost.